OUR NEW DAY TRIP BROCHURE IS OUT NOW! - Our brochure is packed full of exciting, interesting and relaxing days out for all ages. With prices starting from £10pp and great offers such as 'senior specials', 'Kids for a Quid' and '4for3' there's no excuse for not booking...
Look out for Backstage at the Opera, 'Ally Pally' Model Rail Exhib., The Silverstone Experience, Tutankhamun at The Saatchi Gallery, 2020 Unibet Darts at Arena Birmingham, A Country Night in Nashville at MK Theatre and so much more!
Join our postal or email mailing list and be the first to receive copies of our latest door2door holiday brochure and out&about day trip brochure each time a new one is released! Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll get you added straight away! You can also view them on our website - just click 'BROCHURES & TIMETABLES' in the top right.
OUR GIFT VOUCHERS MAKE THE PERFECT PRESENT, we know, because you tell us! Order before 12pm and we'll post them out (for free) the same day or alternatively come and collect them from the office.
Newly designed, presented in an attractive wallet and available in values of £1, £5, £10 and £25. Our day tours and short breaks make wonderful presents too, give us a call, we'd be delighted to make some suggestions.
GREAT DAYS OUT WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY, don't forget we offer FREE travel activity sheets and crayons to all young children joining us on the coach...
LAST MINUTE HOLIDAYS...
* DON'T MISS OUR 2020 REUNION | Have you joined us on previous Reunion weekends? Then you'll know it's one you just can't miss. It's a great opportunity to meet up with friends you've met on previous tours but also a wonderful chance to meet new people and visit new places. You'll be joined by extra members of our team who will ensure you are well looked after for the whole weekend. Take a look at page 9 of our brochure for all the details (dep 28 Feb for 3 days from £330pp)
* Half price drinks in Bournemouth | We'll visit The Isle of Purbeck, the Victorian resort of Swanage, luxurious Sandbanks and Poole's pretty harbour, we've also arranged a guided tour of Salisbury Cathedral with lunch in the Refectory Restaurant, plus half price drinks every evening in the hotel! (dep 17 Feb for 5 days @ £399pp)
* 4* Big Band in the Pennines | Let the legendary Joe Loss Orchestra entertain you with music from the 50' to the 80's, they're favourites of the Royals and guaranteed to add refinement to any event. We'll also visit Harewood House, Skipton, Harrogate with plenty of scenic journeys along the way (dep 20 Mar for 4 days from £450pp)
* Isle of Wight - Bembridge Coast, A Warner Experience | Enjoy total relaxation and unrivalled views across The Solent. We'll take an island tour and visit some of the prettiest English villages you'll ever see (dep 30 Mar for 5 days @ £480pp)
* 4* Easter in the Peaks and Dales | Enjoy a relaxing Easter weekend in one of South Yorkshire's finest hotels with visits to Renishaw Hall, Hardwick Hall & a nostalgic ride on the lovingly restored trams, plus much more! (dep 10 Apr for 4 days from £425pp
NO DEAL BREXIT: PLEASE CHECK YOUR PASSPORTS BEFORE YOU TRAVEL - The rules for travel to most countries in Europe will change if the UK leaves the EU without a deal. Any customers joining us on our overseas holidays or international coach hire trips will be required to have at least six months left on your passports from the date of travel in the event of a no-deal Brexit. Customers should visit the HM Passport Office online passport checker on the governments GOV.UK website to see if you are affected and renew your passport early if necessary.
JOIN OUR eNEWS
MON - FRI, 09:00 to 17:30 - Call, email or better still, pop in and see us!
GET IN TOUCH
01778 firstname.lastname@example.org High Street, Maxey, Peterborough, PE6 9EFFollow us on Facebook and Twitter
Click HERE and request to receive our eNews updates.